Keeping your face looking healthy and clean should be your number one priority as a woman. What better way can you achieve this than by using natural skin care products that are homemade and free of chemicals? Natural ingredients are usually rich in health beneficial minerals and nutrients that are good for your skin. Did you know that there are lots of instant glow face packs at home? Yes, there are lots of products available in your kitchen and garden to make beauty products ideal for face.
Natural homemade face packs
Find out more about these 10 natural and readily available natural homemade face packs for glowing and healthy skin:
Tomato lemon face pack
Tomato works best to rid your skin of the effects of excessive tan while lemon makes it even more luminous.
Here are the steps you can follow to prepare this face pack:
- Take one tomato fruit and crush it into puree
- You can then add two table spoons of lemon juice
- Mix then proceed to apply on your face and neck area
- Leave for at least 20 minutes and then later wash off with cold water.
Egg face pack
One of the advantages of using the egg as a natural face pack is that it can be used on both oily and dry skin. Egg will help to improve your skin texture. Use it to tighten your skin pores for you to achieve a glowing skin.
Follow these steps to make the egg face pack:
- Crush the egg in a bowl then whisk it
- Add some honey in the mixture and whip until smooth
- You can use a brush to apply on your face
- Allow to dry on your face for at least 10 – 15 minutes
- You then wash off with clean and cold water
- Use a clean towel to dry your face then apply a moisturizer on the damp face
Banana yoghurt face pack
If you wish to achieve the baby smooth face skin then banana and yoghurt should be your go-to natural ingredients.
- Take a banana and mash it, then mix with a table spoon of honey
- Apply the mixture on your face and then leave to dry
- Wash off with clean water after 30 minutes
Cucumber and lime face pack
Cucumber will help heal your face after sun damage and so when it is combined with lime juice, your skin will glow.
- Mix a tablespoon cucumber juice with one table spoon of lime juice.
- Add some turmeric and glycerin if you have a dry skin and then apply on the face
- Leave for 15 minutes and then you can rinse off with cold water
Egg and Almond Face Pack
This face pack is ideal for you if you have dry skin and you will find it quite easy to make.
- Just beat an egg then mix with ground almond
- Apply the mixture directly on your face and neck then leave for at least 20 minutes
- Rinse with clean water
Tomato face pack
Tomato is readily available in your kitchen and can do wonder to heal your face. It is effective against acne and best to exfoliate your skin.
- Blend a tomato pulp until you have smooth paste
- Add some milk to the pulp
- Apply on the face and leave for 20 minute then wash off with clean water
Oatmeal face pack
Oatmeal has antioxidant properties that protect your skin from external damage.
- Add some oatmeal in a bowl
- Mix with some coconut oil and water to get a smooth paste
- Allow to remain for 5 minutes then apply on your face
- Let it stay on your skin for 10 – 15 minutes of time
- Rinse with clean water thereafter
Almond face pack
They are highly rich in antioxidants and thus very beneficial for your face health.
How to prepare:
- Grind almonds that you should soak overnight into a smooth paste
- Add some milk to the paste
- Apply this paste on your face and then massage gently
- Let it dry on your face for 15 minutes then wash off with clean water
Turmeric face pack
Turmeric is laden with antioxidant properties and is therefore great at protecting the skin on your face against microbes. It is also effective at soothing blemishes on the skin and works as anti-aging solution on the face skin.
Here’s how to prepare:
- Put some organic sandalwood powder in bowl
- Mix turmeric and rosewater with the sandalwood powder to get a tick paste
- Wash your face with clean water then apply the paste on it
- Allow it to dry on your face for 15 minutes then rinse off with clean water
Rose petals and milk pack
Rose petals contain Vitamin A, C and E. They are most commonly used in skin exfoliation and treatment against acne
How to prepare:
- Get a handful of fresh rose petals and put in the blender
- Add some 2 table spoons of raw milk in the mixture inside the blender
- Keep on adding milk to the mixture until you get a smooth paste
- You can use a cotton ball to apply the paste on your face
- Allow to dry for 15 minutes then rinse off with clean water.
4 People reacted on this
Love these homemade face mask ideas. Thanks for sharing.
ooo these are all great ideas! x
mia // https://miasdiyprojects.com/
This is so helpful. Thanks much for sharing these. I’ll try the banana and oatmeal one. Sounds great!!
The banana yogurt mask is one I would do. So good!