You resemble a Princess when you dress for a party or a festive look. We definitely don’t want you to compete with the ragged Cinderella when you are at your workplace. No matter where you go and what you do, it is your right to look elegant and impressive. Wearing some of the best attires for your regular wear is important to achieve this kind of look even in your daily, casual lifestyle.
We understand that you are a great fan of Kurtis not just for your casual routine, but even for specific occasions. These are very comfortable and portray your personality in a more alluring way. And this is the reason your search results end up on Kurtis when you are looking for casual wear for women. No, we don’t have anything against your kurtis. In fact, we even love the style and comfy factor they portray. But since you are going to wear them daily, you should know how to style them better to enhance your appearance a bit more.
- Style your cotton Kurtis with denim – Denim, or more specifically the skinny jeans ensure that these casual wear for women look even better and admirable. You can just stick to the basic blue jeans or play with the shades like black, pink or whites. As far as they pair well with your Kurtis, who cares! And the best perk of pairing these with your Kurtis is that they match all of their styles. Like, anarkali looks smart with denim and so does an A line kurta and so on! Just wear a smart pair of shoes or sandals to go with it and you’re ready to conquer the world with these on!
- Style the Kurtis with a shrug – There are innumerable types of shrugs available online. These can be woollen half shrugs, cotton full length ones and even in net material with a light work over it. You just need to wear a casual pant or palazzo with your kurti and top it with a cool looking but comfortable shrug. Now set off to work looking comfortable and smart and of course, beautiful!
- Kurtis with colourful chunri – If you want to play the typical traditional look in your casual routine, then pair your kurti with a multi-coloured chunri. This dupatta will do the task of adding spice to your attire and you just need to show off your wonderful style! Just ensure that the kurta you prefer for this styling is in solid shades!
- Style with funky shorts – kurtis can be so comfortable and casual that you can wear them on a beach outing too. Oh yes! If you wear a short kurti with funky looking shorts and casual flip-flops, you will be the coolest person on the seaside. Pair it with a nice looking scarf if you intend to look more at home with this attire.
- Kurtis with denim jacket – One of the most common casual wear for women is a denim jacket. As far as we know, even you might be having one! So, use it to style your casual kurta occasionally. You can top it with any coloured of these and still look like a lady boss who’ll take over the universe with this casual, confident fashion.
Feeling at home with Kurtis is natural. But it is especially very difficult to enjoy the same feeling when you compliment or style something else. But these ideas listed above are very easy to adapt and you won’t even flinch while trying them on.