We all want to have shinier and glossier hair. Isn’t it?
Trust us! This can be done without putting a lot of burden on your pocket. Whether your hair is long or short, curly or straight, you can surely make your hair to look shinier and glossier. If you’re looking to get mirror shiny hair easily then keep reading the article!
Some easy ways to get those shiny tresses:
- Use an oil treatment: A good oil works extremely great to revive your dull and rough hair by making it shiny. You can use oils like coconut oil or almond oil which helps in retaining the moisture of your hair. Thus making your hair softer and shinier. You need to massage the oils on your scalp in a circular motion. Leave the oil for 30 to 40 minutes and then rinse. Apply oil on your hair twice a week for best results. In addition, you can check out KeraNew review and try it out as it is a great product to treat and nourish your dull hair.
- Brushing your hair: Brush your hair at least two times or three times a day. This way you can make your hair a lot more shiny as brushing helps in improving the blood circulation. Brushing your hair also helps the nutrients to reach the hair follicles. This way your hair becomes shinier and healthier.
- Go for a hair mask: If you apply a hair mask for at least once a week then your hair will surely thank you. It is one of the wonders for your hair. Go for a hydrating, good quality nourishing hair mask. This will surely improve your hair quality and make these to shine.
- Go for a different shampoo which you regularly use: You need to check out whether you’re using the right shampoo for your hair or not. There are different kinds of shampoos and formulations available for different hair types. You can go for the type of shampoo which suits your hair the best. If the shampoo you’re using does not respond well to your hair’s health then change your shampoo for better results.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair: If you’re using only warm water on your hair then this will make your hair dry. On the other hand if you’re using only cold water on your hair then this can make your hair look stiff. Thus the best way to take care of your hair while washing is to use a lukewarm water. Rinse it well to make your hair shine. Using lukewarm water enhances the hair shine by opening up the cuticles and washing away the dirt.
- Don’t go for frequent heat hairstyling: You might use hair styling products like blow dryer’s, hair straightener, curling iron very frequently. This can make your hair look dry and frizzy. It can damage your hair. So use heat styling products very carefully.
Must read: Keep Your New ‘Do Sleek With These 5 Post-Straightening Tips
- Protect your hair while you are sleeping: If you keep your hair open while sleeping then this can cause friction with the pillow. This can make your hair get tangled and loose their shine. You should always use a bun or make a braid of your hair while sleeping at night. You can also wear a satin cap to avoid hair friction with the pillow.
Also see: Ways to Straighten Your Hair Overnight
- Hair dye can damage your hair: We all love coloring our hair to look great. We all know that coloring with hair dyes adds fun to life. But they also have some harmful ingredients like ammonia which can make the hair dry, weak and rough. So always go for an ammonia free hair color.
- Go for a hair gloss: Ahair gloss can give instant results as a good hair gloss can reduce brassy tones in colored hair.
- Opt for a good hairspray that has a glossy finish: There are a lot of good hairspray’s that are available in the market. These can help make your hair look glossy and attractive. These make your hair look glossy. These can also help to keep your hair in place thus preventing tangles and frizziness.
- Go for a leave-in conditioner: If you are opting to go for swimming then a leave-in conditioner could be your choice. Using a leave-in conditioner will prevent your hair from observing any kind of harmful chemicals from water. This will be preventing drying of hair.
- Go for a hair serum: Hair serum’s are a great way to make your hair look shiny and silky smooth. There are some oil’s which are available that can be used as a serum such as argon oil. You can apply an argon oil or a good quality hair serum to your hair. Brush your hair to make your hair look extremely shiny.
- Consuming omega-3 fatty acids is excellent for your hair: Omega-3 fatty acids that are present in nuts, seeds, fatty fish etc. are extremely healthy food and good for the health of your hair. These are polyunsaturated fatty acids which help in rejuvenating your hair and give them a glossy and shiny look.
Good quality hair are truly an asset to your body and can be worn like an ornament. If you keep the above tips in mind and follow these tips then you can surely restore the shine and softness of your hair. So friends keep taking good care of your hair. Stay away from harmful chemicals and other expensive hair heat treatments.
9 People reacted on this
Thanks for sharing
Great post! 🙂
O diário da Inês | Facebook | Instagram
For me, there is nothing better than a homemade honey hair rinse
Very nice article and useful tips! 🌸
𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓰 𝓭𝓮 𝓵𝓪 𝓛𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮
Buenos consejos te mando un beso
Very interesting post, dear
Thanks for sharing
– – El Mundo de Naya – –
Amazing tips ❤
Thanks for sharing these hair tips! 🙂
Hope you had a good weekend! We had a busy but fun one, with a big Christmas night out at a theme park and a couple other events.
Great tips for hairstyle