Image Source: Unsplash
Quad riding has really taken off in the United Kingdom over the past decade, which means there are many excellent riding venues across the country, and if you have just taken up this addictive hobby and are looking for challenging places to test your riding skills, here is a list of some of the best quad riding parks across the UK.
- Cambridge Quad Riding – This venue has it all; quad instructors and bikes for every age and skill level, plus this venue is a great place for a picnic, thanks to over 60 acres of pristine countryside. There are cafes and play areas, so this is a great family venue and those who are not riding can have a great time, and with top instructors, you can develop your riding skills.
- Quad Biking in Crawley Sussex – One of the best venues in the country, with several trails that are suitable for everyone from novices to experts, and with space for 4,000 vehicles, you won’t have any issues parking. If you have yet to acquire your own quad, there are quad bikes for sale with finance online from the UK’s leading quad supplier, who have a selection of new and used machines.
- Quad Safari in Kent – If you are not far away from Maidstone, make sure you put this great venue on your to-visit list, and with tuition for young riders from 11+, your kids can soon become competent riders. Aside from the amazing obstacle course, they have a number of marked forest runs that are set up for varying levels of skill.
- Keypitts, South Devon – If you are ever in this beautiful region of the country, you simply have to pay Keypitts a visit. Located in Ilfracombe, this off-road adventure park has it all, and more. If you are a skilled rider, try their ‘superskill’ session, which will test your limits. This venue has been around for 20 years and anything to do with quads, they have you covered.
Image Source: Unsplash
- Severn Valley Quad Trekking – You can experience one of the longest quad treks in the UK, with the spectacular Shropshire countryside as your backdrop, and they cater for 12+ and have a range of the very best machines and all the safety equipment.
- Adventure Now, Worsley Manchester – Woodland quad biking at its very best, Adventure Now has three quad level trails; 1) Ramble, 2) Trek, and 3) Adventure, so there’s something for everyone.
- The Outdoor Adventure Co – Located in Old Hutton, Cumbria, a combination of fast grass tracks and picturesque woodland and copse trails await you at this 5-star venue, and with a range of quality quads for hire and low cost one-on-one tuition, this venue makes for an excellent day out.
If you have already experienced a season or two on rented quads and would like to take the next step up and buy a quad that will challenge you further, search online for a leading UK quad supplier, who would have an extensive range of new and used machines, all with affordable finance.
Quad riding is popular because it offers both thrill and challenge, as you explore some of the best quad venues in the UK.