It is one of the mildest bleaches and hence does not have any allergic reaction to the skin. Hence, those with very sensitive and acne prone skin can also use with without a thought. Read more on how to remove tan.
Oxy bleach works on a simple formula of infusing oxygen in the skin so that it can breathe easily. Once the bleach is applied to the skin the released oxygen nurtures, rejuvenates, uplifts and shields the layers of the skin making it youthful and glowing.
Key ingredients of the bleach include: Bleach Cream, Hydrogen Peroxide and Powder Activator known as Persulphates.
It is very easy to use the bleach and few of the beauty tips include:
· Wash your face with water and pat dry.
· Apply the pre-bleach cream and massage gently on the face for at least five minutes or till the cream gets totally absorbed into the skin. The pre-bleach cream is supposed to form a protective layer for a sensitive skin, so that the bleaching experience remains positive and rash-free.
· Then take the bleach cream and activator powder in the ratio of 7:1.
· With the help of spatula, mix the cream and the activator in a bowl till the powder completely dissolves.
· Apply the bleach across the face, carefully avoiding the eyes and nose areas.
· Let the cream sit for at least 15 minutes. If you have a darker skin tone, you may let the bleach set in for another 10 minutes.
· Wash off face with cold water and pat dry again.
· Apply the post-bleach radiance serum and massage gently across the face for at least five minutes.