Awe-Inspiring Long Skirt Styling Tips for Winters3:36 PM
I think it would be safe that if not as much as a staple LBD is considered in a women’s wardrobe, a long skirt is another clothing piece which can be found in just every closet. What makes it a favourite among many is not just its versatility of teaming it up with other outfits but also the facts that it’s comfortable and just about any body type can play with different styles wearing it. Keeping this in mind and the upcoming beautiful winter season, I decided to make a post on how to style long skirts this winter. Let’s have a look at it:
1) Pair your white skirt with a jacket that lends a big pop of color such as yellow! This way you get to embrace summers too in your winter wardrobe. Be easy on the color of accessories with this so as to not make the look overly colorful.
2) Draw lines across the town by teaming your striped skirt with a color coordinating leather jacket such as Black in the look below. Stripes are a big hit this season and are going to keep their game strong next season too. Shop for them online without breaking your bank by availing Fashionandyou coupons via CashKaro.com and don the hottest trend of the year.
3) Pair your spring looking skirt with a knitted sweater that has cute prints. You throw a look that screams cuteness as well as sultriness. The white polka dot sweater pairs beautifully with the medium yellow shade.
4) Pair your black skirt with a grey sweater in slim fit. It will help you hide your curves and the addition of long necklace will further create a slimming look on your upper body. The backpack throws a sporty element.
5) Go all Black by teaming your flared skirt with a biker jacket to add a structure to your body frame. If you already don’t own the classic wardrobe staple that biker jacket, check out a lot of options online and don’t forget to use Jabong coupons available on CashKaro.com to avail discounts.
6) Pair your skirt in light color with a denim jacket to add that coolness quotient and up your glamour quotient by adding a bib necklace. The look spells elegance re-defined. The dainty clutch adds to the feminine touch. And don’t miss her burgundy nails which break the monotony of soft shades in her outfit.
7) Let your sheer maxi skirt romance with a chiffon blouse and school boy blazer as shown in the look below. All the shades in the outfit complement each other perfectly which makes the look work.
8) Pair your bright pink skirt with cropped tan brown leather jacket to balance the colors. Add in more color if you want to through your accessories. Pull up your hair and you will be ready to set an instant style statement.
9) Do you want to for a crop top look alike outfit in the chilling winters without inviting sickness upon yourself? Get a knitted sweater and instead of wearing it all upon your skirt, tuck the front portion of it and you will be ready to rock the look!
10) This look is your best bet if you want to wear skirt without getting cold in the chilled season. Layered clothing pieces always work well and in winters, they look phenomenal together. Stay warm by adding a lot of clothing pieces layered together and set hearts aflutter. And ooh! Put on your beanie cap too!